Registration on YOUHIREYOURSELF.COM
Driver or Warehouse Worker Members MUST only create a maximum of one account.
Employer Members may create one account for each location within their business.
On registering, every Member creates a strictly confidential and personal username and password, which allows them to access their account.
The Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer (Members) are responsible for the use of their registration details and will indemnify You Hire Yourself Ltd for any claim arising in connection with these, other than in the event of fault exclusively attributable to You Hire Yourself Ltd.
You Hire Yourself Ltd is not obliged and does not have the ability to verify the identity of individuals registering on the website/app. If the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer has reason to believe that another person is using his/her account, they must inform You Hire Yourself Ltd immediately.
Features available to Drivers or Warehouse Workers
Registration on the website allows Drivers or Warehouse Workers to become a Member and provides access to the following features:
- Create a profile, which will be visible to Employers if your profile matches the needs of any job specifications entered by the Employers.
- Respond to communications from Employers who are interested in employing you for short or long-term opportunities.
- Accept Standy opportunities promoted by Employers.
- Rate a company you have worked for.
Features available to Employers
Registration on the website allows Employers to become a Member and provides access to the following features:
- Create a profile, which will be visible to other Members, subject to any access restrictions set by you.
- In accordance with the services, perform searches for Drivers and Warehouse Workers based on the job specification you create.
- Duplicate previous searches and name them for ease of finding drivers for the recurring types of jobs.
- View the profiles of Drivers and Warehouse Workers that match your search criteria.
- Send communications to Drivers and Warehouse Workers that match your search criteria asking them if they are interested in the position you have available.
- Confirm which of the Drivers and Warehouse Workers, that express an interest in the position you have available, you are awarding the position to.
- Once you have issued the correspondence to the chosen Drivers and Warehouse Workers you will have access to the Members' full contact details.
- Place Drivers and Warehouse Workers on standby (subject to agreement of standby terms), in the event that your original selection fails to turn up for the position.
- Add a Driver and Warehouse Worker to your “Preferred” list.
- Blacklist a Driver or Warehouse Worker.
- Rate a Driver or Warehouse Worker.
Employer agreement for enhanced pay for accessing the Standby feature
If an Employer wishes to utilise the Standby feature of YouHireYourself.com, they agree to provide an enhanced hourly/shift rate to the Driver or Warehouse Worker for being placed on standby. The enhanced rate can be selected when the Employer creates the required position on the YouHireYourself.com platform. The Standby rate will only be paid to the Driver and Warehouse Worker if they are selected from the Standby list to cover a position.
You Hire Yourself Ltd allows Employers to hire Drivers and Warehouse Workers via YouHireYourself.com. Credits are purchased on the YouHireYourself.com platform by Employers, which will allow them to select Drivers and Warehouse Workers for their required position vacancies.
Each hire of a Driver or Warehouse Worker will be counted as one (1) credit and will be deducted from the Employers account on acceptance of the position by the Driver or Warehouse Worker. If an Employer wishes to hire multiple Members for their company/organisation, one (1) credit will be used, per Driver or Warehouse Worker selected.
The fees and the terms of payment are described on the website. Employers may purchase credits by paying by using our online payment service according to the options provided on the website. The fees are indicated in British pounds sterling GBP excluding VAT.
Credits are not transferable to other accounts on the YouHireYourself.com platform.
A credit refund will be only provided if a Driver or Warehouse Worker does not show up for the position that the Employer has hired them for. The credit can be requested 2 hours after the original position start time and will be automatically credited back to the hiring company within 24 hours.
Any company found to be abusing the credit refund system, will be suspended or removed from the platform immediately. You Hire Yourself Ltd have monitoring systems in place to confirm if the Driver or Warehouse Worker did show up for work.
We will refund credit purchases made on the YouHireYourself.com platform within the first 14 days of purchase, provided you haven’t used any credits. After 14 days or once a credit has been used, they are no longer eligible for a refund.
Please send a clear statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Funds will be returned to their original payment method within 7-10 working days.
You Hire Yourself Ltd’s, Members, Drivers or Warehouse Workers and Employers obligations in relation to the Services
The purpose of the Services through the website, including the paid services, is not organising Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers and does not indicate that the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer is fit for purpose.
You Hire Yourself Ltd is an online resource to assist both Drivers, Warehouse Workers and Employers in connecting them only. It is 100% the responsibility of the Drivers, Warehouse Workers and the Employers to decide if they should engage in any way whatsoever.
You Hire Yourself Ltd is not an employment agency and does not vet the Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers in any way and does not verify their uploaded documents. That is the responsibility of the Drivers, Warehouse Workers and the Employers.
You Hire Yourself Ltd, through the website, specifies the minimum requirements for documents that a Driver or Warehouse Worker MUST upload in order to even be considered for any positions made available by the Employers.
There is the opportunity for the Driver or Warehouse Worker to also upload any other relevant documents and information that may increase their opportunities in obtaining jobs through this website.
The decision to work together will be made by the Driver, Warehouse Worker and the Employer without any interaction with You Hire Yourself Ltd, other than the use of the website.
You Hire Yourself Ltd expressly exclude all liability in connection with events of any nature, which could take place between Members or Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers during online interactions, whether through the website or during real-life, in-person interactions between Members or Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers arising from the use of the website.
You Hire Yourself Ltd does not verify the identity of Members or Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers when they connect on the website. Furthermore, they do not control nor moderate any of the content, which the members or Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer may publish or upload under their sole liability.
Should any content be uploaded that is offensive or inappropriate in any way or proven to be incorrect or false please notify You Hire Yourself Ltd on our email@example.com at which point You Hire Yourself Ltd shall investigate and remove the offending material or complete profiles, should it decide to do so. It will be at You Hire Yourself Ltd’s complete discretion.
Therefore, members or Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers are reminded that they are required to not mislead or falsify any information they add to their profiles or within their communications.
If requested to do so or if deemed necessary You Hire Yourself Ltd shall pass details onto the required authorities subject to prevailing laws in the country of the member or Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer.
In order to use the services, the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer agrees to comply with any laws in force, respect the rights of other members or Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers, as well as observe the obligations defined below.
The Driver or Warehouse Worker or Employer has the following general obligations:
- Conduct his/herself in an honest manner towards You Hire Yourself Ltd and other Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers;
- Respect the intellectual property rights of the content provided by You Hire Yourself Ltd well as the other Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers;
- Ensure that you are responsible for communicating only information which would not prejudice anyone else by its dissemination through the Services.
Essential and Specific Obligations:
The Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer has the essential following obligation to:
- Be an employee of YHY's preferred PAYE provider under a signed contract of employment.
- Use the Services while respecting their purpose, which is to allow Drivers or Warehouse Workers to gain job opportunities as specified by Employers.
- Not, communicate, disseminate, share, make accessible, in any way or for any reason whatsoever, its passwords and/or usernames to any third party.
- Not harass other Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers.
- Not post photo(s) or other visual content which features minors.
- Not post, display or disseminate, in any form whatsoever, false information or content.
- Not post, display or disseminate, in any form whatsoever, information or content incorporating hyperlinks to third-party websites that are illegal, and/or immoral.
- Not post any content that violates the rights of others or is obscene, defamatory, abusive, offensive, violent or incites violence, racist, political or xenophobic.
- Not post, display or disseminate, in any form whatsoever, information or content that has the effect of interrupting and/or slowing the normal flow of communications between users of the website.
- Upload only photos and information, data or files that are decent and only relate to the member.
- Not mentioned on the websites any information provided by a Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer to You Hire Yourself Ltd (e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, etc.) that would allow a visitor, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer to contact another Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer without using the services provided by You Hire Yourself Ltd.
A breach of the Essential Obligations thus defined constitutes a serious breach by the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer of its contractual obligations.
Without prejudice, in the event of breach by a driver or Employer of one or more of these essential obligations, You Hire Yourself Ltd may terminate the contract and permanently delete the relevant Driver’s, Warehouse Worker or Employer’s account(s) on the website.
The Member, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer or any other user of the website is prohibited from infringing the Intellectual property rights of You Hire Yourself Ltd, in any way whatsoever, subject to legal action.
Right to use Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers and Employers Information
The Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers grant You Hire Yourself Ltd a licence to use the intellectual property rights arising from the content provided by him/her in connection with his/her registration or subscription and his/her use of the Services or the display of his/her Profile on the Services.
This specifically includes the right of You Hire Yourself Ltd to; reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, and digitise, the information you provide for the purposes of providing the service. You give permission for You Hire Yourself Ltd, to use your information, on all electronic communication media (e-mail, Internet, mobile application) in connection with providing the service to you and to other website/app Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers.
Your responsibility for using the Website/App
You Hire Yourself Ltd has security measures in place in connection with the use of the Services. However, the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer acknowledges that, due to the nature and limitations of the Internet, You Hire Yourself Ltd cannot warrant that any connection to the Internet or mobile applications will be completely secure.
You Hire Yourself Ltd does not warrant that the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer will be able to use the Services if he/she uses a “pop-up blocker” tool or an equivalent. This function must be disabled before using the Services.
Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers are responsible regards to the information and content you provide
Information provided by a Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer on/through You Hire Yourself Ltd must be accurate and true. The consequences that disclosing this information may have are the exclusive responsibility of the Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer concerned. The Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer accepts full responsibility for all the information they provide and, accordingly, he/she waives the right to make any claim against You Hire Yourself Ltd.
You Hire Yourself Ltd will not be held liable for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the information and content provided by other Members, Drivers or Employers, nor the consequences of the use of this information and content.
You Hire Yourself Ltd cannot be held liable for any content added to the website/app by a Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer that may potentially infringe the rights of one or more of the other Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers, Employers or third parties.
Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers must respect the rights of all other You Hire Yourself Ltd’s website/app users at all times, including respect the rights of all other third parties, as well as respect the laws and regulations in force. To satisfy this requirement, You Hire Yourself Ltd allows any Member, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer to report any content (photography, text, video), behaviours or comments made by another Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer that appear to be in violation of the laws and regulations in force.
As a result, Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers acknowledge and accept that the data they provide, as well as their behaviour or comments made through the website/app, may be reported by other Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers and may be subject to acts of moderation and/or control by You Hire Yourself Ltd.
In the event this report or control reveals that a Member, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer violated the laws and regulations in force You Hire Yourself Ltd may take action against this Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer by removing his/her account.
Links and external resources
You Hire Yourself Ltd cannot be held liable for the provision of links directing to Third Party Websites and cannot be held liable for their content, advertisements, products, features, services or any other elements available on or based on the use of such Third Party Website. Any issues relating to a link must be reported to You Hire Yourself Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Indemnity
You Hire Yourself Ltd is not liable for business losses. If a Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer uses the Services for any commercial or business purpose You Hire Yourself Ltd will have no liability towards him/her for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You Hire Yourself Ltd does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to Members, Drivers, Warehouse Workers or Employers where it would be unlawful to do so.
Each Member, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer may at any moment request the suspension of his/her Profile. The Member, Driver, Warehouse Worker or Employer may request to reactivate his/her Profile at any moment.